RETURN & EXCHANGE
How do I return a purchase?
We have a 30-day return policy to return or exchange items. Please contact Klarna if you want to put the invoice on hold while you wait for your return to be processed.
After your return has reached our adress in the UK, it will be forwarded to our wharehouse in Sweden, so it can take up to 3 weeks before the return is completed.
Only unused products can be returned. All packaging and tags must be intact and still attached to the products. Any product that shows signs of use or smells of perfumes or cologne will be refused and sent back to the customer.
We recommend that you send the return package with a traceable shipping label for your own security. Click here for Royal mail prices.
Please follow these steps:
- Mark the products you want to return on your order confirmation.
- Write "return" on the order confirmation and put it in the package.
- Add the products that you want to return to the package. You can use the same packaging that they were delivered in or your own.
- Send the package to the address indicated below. For security reasons, we recommend sending the package with traceable shipping.
- We will refund your money/update your invoice as soon as we receive your parcel.
How do I exchange products?
- Make a new order with the items you would like.
- Return the products you want to exchange according to the instructions above.
How much does it cost to return a purchase?
It depends on the size and weight of the package. Contact your local postal office for or visit their website for more information.
We will refund your money/update your invoice as soon as your return has reached our address in Sweden.
European Business Center
6 Thornes Office Park